RULES AND REGULATION
- Two out passes and one medical pass will be allotted to each classroom , if need required for the child to move out of the class for any important work he must carry the pass along with him. Necessary action will be taken if a student is found outside the class without a pass.
- Parents are required to corporate with the school in developing their children into progressive, balanced, morally strong and effective youth, by helping them to observe the general code of conduct in and outside the school.
- Misbehaviour in the school is dealt with by the Discipline Committee of the School.
- Students who habitually keep indulging in misbehavior despite repeated warnings by the school teachers will be recommended to the Discipline Committee for action.
- Late arrival in School
(a) The school gate will close 10 minutes after the 1st bell rings.
(b) All late arrivals will be punished/ action will be taken if they arrive after the gate has been closed.
(c) Three late arrivals consequently would lead to the student being sent back home.
(d) Children arriving after 07:40 hrs will be marked absent.
In order to include good habits in our students neatest class competition has been initiated. They will be judged on a continuous basis. The Best Section will be suitably rewarded.
Punishment will be administered only with a view to correct defiant behaviour of the student . The disciplinary measures which may be adopted are :
A. Detention during break (all students)
B. (i) Suspension (ii) Rustication (iii) Expulsion (for students who have attainted 14yrs. of age)
C. Disciplinary action will be taken after Parents /Guardians have been given sufficient opportunity to show cause against the proposed action .
D Disciplinary measures are as per the school Rules and those sanctioned by the Directorate of Education, Delhi.
E. The discretion of the principal is exclusive and final
IMPORTANT POINTS FOR PARENTS
- Read all the instructions carefully for compliance.
- Any query on academics / discipline matters, will be dealt with by the concerned class teacher or Coordinator of the wing.
- Adhere strictly to the days and timings fixed for visiting School for meeting teachers / Coordinators / Principal.
- For any query / complaint related to Army Transport, deal directly with 972 Tpt Coy. Tele No.25690137 (Tpt Coy).
- Parents must attend all Parent Teacher Meetings (PTM’s)
- Parents must collect and monitor their wards’ Progress Report in person. The progress report will not be given to the students.
- Inform the School in writing of any change in residential address / telephone number etc so that parents may be contacted immediately, if necessary.
- Half days are not permitted as per the policy of the School.
- Office Telephone Number : 26153559
SCHOOL TIMINGS :
0735hrs – 1350hrs
The visiting timings to the school to be strictly adhered to are as follows :
- Registration & Admissions 1000 – 1300 hours on all working days
- Interview with Principal 1100 – 1400 hours on Wednesday & Friday
- Enquiries / Information 1500 – 1600 hours on Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Parents are not permitted to meet the Class Teacher directly in the classes except on scheduled Parent Teacher Meetings.
EXPULSION FROM THE SCHOOL
The Principal may recommend expulsion of a student from the school, if the student’s behaviour or influence on others, in the opinion of the Principal be detrimental to the general discipline or interest of the school.
The following are the conditions for withdrawal :
- A student who fails in a class for two successive years or fails twice in three years.
- Any student caught cheating or using unfair means during an examination will not only be given a zero in the subject concerned but an incident of this nature may lead to his / her expulsion.
- In case a student stops attending school without any information to the school authorities, his / her name will be struck off the school rolls 20 days after he / she stops attending school.
- Any student found bullying or ragging within the school premises may lead to his /her expulsion.
STRIKING OFF THE NAME FROM THE ROLLS
- The name of a student may be struck off the Rolls by the Principal on account of non-payment of fees and other dues 30 days after the last day for payment. Parents will be given a reasonable opportunity to show cause against the proposed action.
- Continued absence without permission for six consecutive days by a student who has attained the age of 14 years.
- Continued absence without permission for six consecutive days by a student who has not attained the age of 14 years. The school shall intimate the parents / guardians of such absence.
The school has a full time counselor to help the students and parents. The counsellor is available on all working days for individual sessions, to help with both academic and emotional / behavioural difficulties faced by students of all age groups. Parents can contact the Counsellor through the class teachers and Coordinators.
It has been introduced to facilitate holistic development of students by assisting them in all the spheres of life – essentially Goal Setting and execution. Mentor teacher is associated with 10 to 12 students of Class XII for the entire academic session and beyond.
A student will be eligible for Final exams only if he / she has at least 75% attendance to his/her credit during the academic session